Friday, July 13, 2018

Misty's Candle Sample Club

Misty's Candle Sample Club:



Click Here To Check Out The Candle List


Don't you hate buying candle products then finding out you're not happy with it? Wish you could sample it first? Join my Sample Club you can try some of our best Country Scents Candle products and find the right smell  just for you and your home!!




E-Mail Me Today To Sign Up




How does the Sample club work?




  • The first week of the month I will send you 3-4 FREE candle samples for you try out and review.
  • Once you have received the samples use them for a week.
  • Give me your feedback within two weeks of receiving the samples. You can do this by sending me an email or posting a review on my Facebook page.
  • If you Love them, you can purchase the full size candles check out at my eStore for current prices and sales send me your list and get 10% off and I will ship your candle to you just for sampling the product and buying them after you sample and also get a free gift for sampling!! 


Country Scents Candle Shop Online




Some of the samples you will receive are:


  • Melts 
  • Candles From Our Newest Collection 
  • Aroma Beads 



Please EMAIL me your name, address where you want me to ship your samples, email address, best way to contact you by ( email, phone, text,  Facebook )

Every month you will receive 2 or 3 new samples for free along with a current Country Scent Brochure. As long as you email me within the month that you received the samples I will continue to send more every month. If you do not respond you will be dropped from the sample club.



Glad to see you join the club, have a happy sampling day!!
Misty Holian your Country Scents Candle Rep


Let's Stay Connect - Follow 4 Follow!! 


FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment